All week we’ve been deciding on our recipes and cooking up ideas for our Red Nose Day cake baking competition! Rick, our Online Marketing Manager even got his kids helping out:
All day we’re going to be trying to sell our cakes to each other to raise some money for RND and we’re also giving Â£1 from every order today to the cause.
And now finally we can reveal the amazing creations from the Glasses Direct London and Swindon teams!
Here is the spread from the London team:
It includes this selection of delectable fancies:
- Yummy double chocolate and walnut brownies
- Tasty oatmeal and raisin cookies
- Paulaâ€™s special strawberry surprise
- Benâ€™s ultimate warrior cakes: raspberry and cherry, banana double chocolate chip; all topped with a red nose cherry and sprinkled with sugar
- Hemalâ€™s spicy chilli cake
- Spec-tacular fairy cakes
The team in our Swindon warehouse put together this sparkly chocolate cake that they named Fulfillment Fancy:
And last but certainly not least, Alan, our Customer Service Manager got his neighbour to make this special Glasses Direct Red Nose Day chocolate cake. Genius!