Our job is to bring the cost of prescription glasses down and to help you enjoy your choice of glasses more.
We’ve gone one step further with a Free Glasses For Life prize draw.
Of all the people we’d love to enter the draw, here are a few of our favourite online personalities and bloggers – what do you say guys, will you enter our draw? We’re not saying your current ones are bad, we’d just love to see you in our Glasses Direct frames!
Top 10 glasses wearers we’d love to enter our draw…
1. Mike Butcher – Always seen out and about at the latest startup and tech business events in his stylish specs, if Mike won he’d never have to â€˜investâ€™ in another pair of glasses again!
2. Stephen Fry – The cream of the Twitterati, Stephen might like a chance of winning some glasses to help him read the thousands of 140 characters messages he gets every day.
3. Hermione Way – Techfluff.tv wouldnâ€™t be the same if it wasnâ€™t for Hermioneâ€™s signature specs. Perhaps some Ray-Ban style specs will help her stand out when sheâ€™s looking for celebs to interview?
4. Jack Schofield – Weâ€™d like to â€˜Ask Jackâ€™ what glasses he would choose if he won a free pair of glasses for life. Itâ€™s a pity we canâ€™t offer him a free smoking pipe for life!
5. Bill Thompson – While there havenâ€™t been any glasses invented to see into the future (yet), no doubt Bill T will be the first person to get his hands on them when they do.
6. Biz Stone – Best known as one of the co-founders of micro-blogging service Twitter, this glasses-wearing entrepreneur also helped make Xanga, Blogger, Odeo, and Obvious. Biz is based in the USA but if he wanted a pair of glasses from us next time he’s in the UK we’d be able to help
7. Charlie Leadbeater – Author of ‘We-think’, Charles is a leading authority on innovation and creativity.Â Charlie’s got some really cool black glasses so maybe he’d be interested in trying some of our colourful styles.
8. Cory Doctorow – He’s a busy man: science fiction novelist, blogger, technology activist, co-editor of the popular blog Boing Boing (boingboing.net) amongst others. For such a busy man, our home trials service and online ordering are a must!
9. Andy McLoughlin – we could have chosen Andy or his co-founder Alistair but we love the work that Andy and his team at Huddle are doing around web innovation. They’re based in London so will want some of our most classy designer-style frames.
10. Dan Martin – The Editor of BusinessZone.co.uk, advice for small businesses in the UK. Dan seems to prefer the titanium style glasses so he might like to try one of our black, acetate ranges to see how he likes them.
Here are the details of the draw: up to 8 people will never pay for glasses again, we’ll give them new prescription glasses every year for the rest of their life. You can enter the prize draw at www.freeglassesforlife.co.uk